By: Teresa Salafrio, Principal
- Create a structured schedule.
- Stay a week ahead on your assignments to allow for unforeseen circumstances.
- Use a planner or a calendar to schedule time to work on assignments.
- Take notes while you are reading and be sure that the notes are in your own words.
- Pause after each page to summarize what you read.
- Take breaks to keep from getting too tired.
- Celebrate small victories and give yourself a treat when you complete a tough assignment, a course, or get 50% or 75% of the way through the program.